Meet Dr. Sheehan
Dr. Sheehan was born and raised in St. Paul Minnesota. He graduated from Johnson High School in 1969, Saint Olaf College in 1973 with a B.A. in Chemistry and from the University of Minnesota in 1976 with a Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.). In 1977 Dr. Greg Sheehan's first post-graduate dental position was as Associate Dentist for Dr. A. H. Malerich. Since 1979 he has owned and operated his dental practice on Rice Street.
One of his many values is community involvement and has remained active in both his professional and business communities. His professional membership and industry service are numerous and have primarily been with:
- The American Dental Association (ADA), Minnesota Dental Association (MDA) and Saint Paul District Dental Society.
- Formerly, Dr. Sheehan was active with Minnesota Prosthodontic Society and North Star Study Club. He also has served as Past Editor for the Northwest Dentistry, Past Chair of Publications Committee, Saint Paul District Dental Society Executive Council, Delegate to MDA House of Delegates and as Peer Review Examiner.
Locally, Dr. Sheehan has been recognized for his community service as:
- Past President, North End Business Association
- Board of Directors, North End/South Como Block Nurse Program
- Saint Paul Festival and Heritage Foundation
- Prime Minister, 2003 Saint Paul Winter Carnival
- Rice Street Festival Chair and formerly Board of Directors, North End News
- Co-chair, Rice Street Small Area Planning for Saint Paul Planning and Economic Development
- Ramsey County Health Services Advisory Committee
- Endowed scholarship for Fine Arts at Saint Bernard’s High School and Saint Agnes High School and Chair, Church Council at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church.